BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LifE


I'm a very deep person ! I am a happy go lucky person who wants to live the rest of my life in total peace and love. I love meeting new people and making new friends! I believe that the beauty of a person lies within. I give thanks to God everyday for giving me all the blessings in my life. I’m known to be very straightforward which doesn’t suit everyone but I believe that people must take me as I am. I am also spontaneous and adventurous person. As far as my evenings are concerned,  eating out *love food*, writing something, listening to music ... Time at the beach is always good for me whether it be playing in the sand, watching sunset or watchin sea of the beach. Life is what you
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and Never Regret anything that made you Smile


            NEVER FORGET TO SMILE


0 comments: